Application fee is ¥20,000
Registration fee is a one-time fee, and is non-refundable.
Pre-School through Grade 9: ¥150,000
Tuition and Supplementary Fees
Tuition and supplementary fees are charged by the term, and are non-refundable.
English Language Support Fee (ESL)
Students requiring additional language support may be accepted with a supplemental fee for each year they require additional materials and support.
Grade 1 through Grade 9: ¥100,000 per year as required
The annual rate for tuition and fees for 2014-2015 is shown below:
- Pre-School Annual Tuition: ¥859,000
Annual Fees – Building & Facilities Fees: ¥10,000 & PE Fee: ¥5,000
- Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 6 Annual Tuition: ¥1,179,000
Annual Fees - Building & Facilities Fee: ¥181,000 & PE Fee: ¥10,000
- Grades 7-9 Annual Tuition: ¥1,553,000 (which covers all field trips, including an overseas study trip)
Annual Fees – Building & Facilities Fee: ¥181,000 & PE Fee: ¥10,000
Payment of Fees
Payment of fees in Japanese Yen must be made by bank transfer to:
- Please note that all bank charges are to be borne by Remitter and KIS must receive the amount in full.
- Accounts overdue shall be billed a surcharge of ¥20,000 per month, cumulative.
- School policy prohibits class attendance, or the release of records or reports, in cases of serious financial delinquency.
Pupils entering KIS after the commencement of the term may be charged a pro-rated amount for that term.
Pupils withdrawing mid-term are not eligible for a refund of tuition or fees.